*Official YouTube Channel
In Official YouTube Channel, many useful videos for ibisPaint are being posted.
Please register this channel !
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 31 different filter features.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
- Encoding and uploading functions.
- Download other people's artwork.
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Collection".
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.